July 21, 2024

πŒπ„π’π‚π‚ 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 π€π†π‘π„π„πŒπ„ππ“ 𝐎𝐍 π€π‹π‹πŽπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… ππ”ππ‹πˆπ‚ π’π”ππ’πˆπƒπ˜ 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃 π“πŽ πŸπŸ• ππ‘πˆπ•π€π“π„ π‡πˆπ†π‡π„π‘ π„πƒπ”π‚π€π“πˆπŽπ πˆππ’π“πˆπ“π”π“πˆπŽππ’ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπŽπ‘-𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄

Dili, 28/05/2024: The Ministry of Higher Education, Science, and Culture held a signing ceremony for an agreement in the MESCC room in Colmera, Dili, regarding the allocation of public subsidy funds to 17 private higher education institutions in Timor-Leste.

The objective of these public subsidy funds is to enhance and strengthen the quality of higher education in Timor-Leste. The total amount allocated to private higher education institutions is five million dollars (US$ 5,000,000).

The allocation process will be divided into two phases. Firstly, 40% of the amount will be transferred for the implementation of plans proposed by private higher education institutions, according to the schedule established in each proposal. Secondly, the remaining 60% will be transferred after the institutions submit budget execution reports for the first phase.

These subsidy funds will be utilized by private higher education institutions to enhance institutional quality, including infrastructure, operational material needs, resource training, and other activities outlined in the proposals submitted to the Ministry.

The agreement was officially signed by His Excellency, the Minister of Higher Education, Science, and Culture, Dr. JosΓ© HonΓ³rio, along with the Magnificent Rectors of the 17 private higher education institutions, and was attended by leaders, officials, and representatives from relevant institutions.

#media_mescc

0Shares